Filmhouse is committed to ensuring that your payment details remains safe. We take certain details on online payments only to enable a secure transaction via your banking institution.
We have employed the very latest security and encryption technology to protect you and your credit / debit card. Any details you post to our site serves only to serve YOU better. The more we know about what you like, where you live and who you are the more we can enhance your movie experience. We have absolutely no interest in selling the information.General
- Each ticket | product that you purchase from us is subject to these Terms and Conditions as well as any additional terms and rules applicable to the particular movie and/or event ("the Ticket|Product Terms"). Such Ticket|Product Terms may be referred to or set out on the relevant Ticket|Product or may be made available elsewhere on this web site or the venue.
- The use of any merchandise, service or the use of any ticket bought from this Web Site is at the purchaser's risk. The purchaser / user indemnifies and holds Filmhouse Limited harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the service or the ticket sold on the Website.
- Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies in law, Filmhouse Limited may cancel any one or more of your tickets forthwith if you breach any of your obligations hereunder and we may refuse to accept any further bookings from you.
Tickets may be booked:
- Via this website by completing the online booking form, submitting your payment details as it is the purchaser's duty to ensure that all booking information is correct and all payment information is correct. If booking information is incorrect, Filmhouse Limited is not obliged to rectify any errors.
- Once submitted, your booking request will constitute an offer on the terms and conditions contained herein together with any Ticket Terms. Such offer is open for acceptance by Filmhouse Limited and/or the Event Organizers to conclude a binding agreement with you. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions as well as any Ticket Terms before making a booking. Filmhouse Limited reserves the right not to accept or process your booking request and we will notify you if this is the case.
- Following receipt of your booking request, Filmhouse Limited will send you a confirmation notice confirming acceptance or rejection of your booking request containing the relevant booking number. Please note that whilst every effort is made to send you a confirmation notice for every valid booking request Filmhouse Limited receives from you, we cannot guarantee that such confirmation notice will be received by you, nor that, if same is received by you, that they will be legible and uncorrupted. Your failure to receive such confirmation notice will not affect the validity of the agreement concluded between us or the Event Organizers in respect of a booking.
- It is your duty to confirm with Filmhouse Limited whether or not your order has been received and processed if you do not receive a confirmation notice after submitting your payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting your payment information. Filmhouse Limited will not be liable for any losses you may incur if you assume that a booking was not processed because you failed to receive our confirmation notice.
- The details of the movies and/or events (including the venues and seating arrangements) for which tickets are offered are contained on the Web Site and other media. The supply of tickets offered depends upon the availability thereof. Unless otherwise stated, all prices displayed are in Nigerian Naira. Filmhouse Limited may without prior notice change the price, discontinue the availability or change the description of venues, seating arrangements or events for which tickets are made available. Special promotions may be subject to certain additional terms and conditions.
- Although every effort is made to ensure that the venues, seating arrangements and events are displayed and described completely and accurately, Filmhouse Limited does not warrant same and disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability arising from any omissions and inaccuracies pertaining to such display and description. In particular, we disclaim any and all warranties as to the occurrence, suitability or quality of the seating arrangements, performances, venues or events and will not be liable for any claims arising in respect thereof, even if Filmhouse Limited has acted in a negligent or grossly negligent manner.
- All prices indicated with regard to tickets will be exclusive of delivery fees which will be separately charged to you in respect of all deliveries in accordance with the specified rates.
- All prices indicated with regard to tickets on this Website will be inclusive of VAT but exclusive of any other taxes and duties, which, unless otherwise indicated, will be charged separately.
- In the event of a cancellation, exchange, refund or replacement of tickets a stipulated handling fee may also apply.
- You will be required to provide the necessary payment details (such as credit/debit card details) and to authorize payment of the amounts payable for the tickets ordered when submitting your booking request. Such authorization will allow Filmhouse Limited to obtain payment at any time after confirmation of your booking.
- If Filmhouse Limited is unable to duly effect such payment for any reason your booking may be cancelled and your tickets may be resold to another customer without further notice.
- If the price you paid for a ticket is incorrect for whatever reason, Filmhouse Limited will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the full amount that you paid in respect of the ticket. Filmhouse Limited may similarly cancel any ticket that you were sold that we were not entitled to sell at the time you purchased and refund to you the full amount that you paid in respect of the ticket.
Please note that no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations of tickets purchased are possible, any refund, cancellation or exchange made will be at the discretion of Filmhouse Limited.Collection of Tickets
- Tickets purchased online will be redeemed at Filmhouse Cinema location to which the purchase was intended for. Proof of purchase will be required in order for the ticket to be printed.
- Movie tickets purchased via any of Filmhouse Limited’s POS can be collected by the purchaser presenting the credit/debit card, premium voucher or gift card used for the transaction, along with the confirmation/booking number, at the Filmhouse cinema location for which the purchase was made.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of and to adhere to age restrictions that are applied to films and/or events.
- Movie tickets are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by The National Film and Video Censors Board. Photo identification stating proof of age may be requested for films with age restrictions.
- If a person having a valid ticket does not meet the age restriction requirements attached to the film or event, he/she will not be allowed access to the cinema or the event venue and no ticket refunds or readmission tickets will be granted.
- When submitting a booking request you warrant and represent that you are over the age of 18 (eighteen) and that you are authorized to make payment in the stipulated manner.
Upon receipt of the tickets all risk for loss and damage to the tickets shall pass to you. Tickets that have been stolen, lost or destroyed will not be refunded or replaced for any reason whatsoever.Cancelled and Rescheduled Films and Events
- Occasionally, Films and/or events may be cancelled or rescheduled by Filmhouse Limited and/or the Event Organizer . In such case, Filmhouse Limited and/or the Event Organizer may offer a refund or exchange of tickets for which you may be required to follow certain procedures specified. Should this occur, Filmhouse Limited will usually provide a notice on this Web Site or contact you to inform you of the relevant refund or exchange procedures for that Film and/or event.
- Any refund issued will be on the ticket's face value paid (or, if a discounted ticket, then instead the discounted ticket price paid). No other fees or charges will be refunded. If a refund is issued, it will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. If a credit/debit card was used to make the refunded purchase, then only that actual credit/debit card will receive the value for the refund. We will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a cancelled or postponed event.
- Filmhouse Limited vouchers are valid for the redemption of a movie ticket at any of the Filmhouse cinema location across Nigeria, subject to the conditions at the time of sale, issue of the voucher and or on the back of the voucher.
- Food & beverage vouchers are valid for redemption of food and beverages, up to the value of the voucher, at any Filmhouse cinema location across the Nigeria, subject to the conditions at the time of sale, issue of the voucher and or on the back of the voucher.
- Gift cards are valid for the redemption of movie tickets or food and beverages, up to the value placed on the card, at any Filmhouse cinema location across Nigeria, subject to the conditions at the time of sale, issue of the voucher and or on the back of the gift card.
- Redemption of vouchers, gift cards, or tickets for admission to any particular cinema, movie or show is subject to availability.
- You understand, that acceptance of Filmhouse Cinema vouchers, gift cards, or tickets for admission to any particular cinema at the time of sale or issue may be temproarily unaviliable due to system down time and you thus idenfity Filmhouse Cinemas for all loss and liability that may arise from the unavailability of the system.
- Vouchers or gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, are valid for one time use only, do not act as store of balance of value and may not be re-sold without the written permission of Filmhouse Cinemas, are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- The use of vouchers and/or gift cards for the purchase of alcohol is subject to any and all National, State and Local laws pertaining to the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Merchandise may be purchased via this Website or at any Filmhouse cinema location in Nigeria, subject to availability, by cash, credit card, premium voucher or gift card.
- For Merchandise purchased at this Website, you will receive an email upon order processing and we will send you an email once the Merchandise has been shipped with an estimated delivery date based on the shipping method you chose. Once you place your order, a hold for the amount of the order is placed on your credit card; however, your credit card is only charged once your Merchandise leaves our warehouse.
- Orders for Merchandise may not be cancelled once placed.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchased Merchandise, you may return the Merchandise within 3 business days of your receipt of the Merchandise for a full refund (minus a 500 restocking fee for items less than 2000 Naira 20% for items greater than 2000 NGN and any original shipping costs you may have paid), but only if the Merchandise is returned to us in its original, unopened plastic packaging. If the Merchandise you want to return was purchased at an Filmhouse Cinemas location, you may return your Merchandise to any Filmhouse Cinemas location within 3 business days of your original purchase. If purchased on the Website, you may return your Merchandise at an Filmhouse location with a copy of your receipt or via mail by following these instructions:
- Complete a copy of the return authorization form and include it in the package containing your return Merchandise.
- Pay the appropriate delivery fee and mail the unopened Merchandise with the completed return authorization form to your nearest Filmhouse Cinema location.
Your original payment amount for the product will be reimbursed to the original method of payment used minus a 500 restocking fee for items less than 2000 Naira 20% for items greater than 2000 NGN and any original shipping costs you may have paid, within approximately 30 days of our receipt of your returned Merchandise and form to your nearest Filmhouse Cinema location.
If you received Merchandise that you believe is defective, within 3 days of receipt, please either bring the Merchandise to your closest Filmhouse Cinemas location with your receipt or fill out the contact form on the "shop" page of the website or in your delivery note.
Filmhouse Limited and/or the Event Organizers reserve all rights in terms of admission to cinemas or event venues.Security
- Filmhouse Limited will endeavor to ensure that necessary safety measures are in place to protect the sensitive payment information (such as your credit/debit card details) which you provide to us.
- Filmhouse Limited , however, does not guarantee the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or that is transmitted to you and disclaims any liability arising in connection with any unauthorized disclosure of such information.
- Unless the contrary is stipulated in writing, all tickets are provided without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the aforesaid, Filmhouse Limited and the Event Organizers do not give any warranties or make any representations regarding the occurrence, timing, suitability, quality or performance of any film or event to which your ticket(s) may relate, or in respect of the venue, admission to such venue or the seating arrangements for such venue.
- In no event will Filmhouse Limited aggregate liability for all claims in connection with any transaction exceed the total amount of fees received from you pursuant to such transaction, irrespective of the cause of action (whether in contract, statute or delict, including for gross negligence), save to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Cinema Tickets
- Each ticket purchased from Filmhouse is intended to be a revocable license to attend the movie and/or event at the stipulated cinema at the designated time to which the ticket pertains only and will not enable you to attend any other movie and/or event
- Movie tickets purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- Filmhouse reserves the right, at any time, to charge a booking fee per ticket to Filmhouse tickets purchased via this Website.
- Where allocated seating applies to a showing, you have the choice of choosing your own seat on the Website. Otherwise, seat allocation for movie tickets purchased via this Website is on a "best available" basis and is carried out by a prescribed computer program. By purchasing movie tickets via this Website, you agree that:
- you will accept the seat allocated by Filmhouse Limited to each ticket purchased; and
- Filmhouse Limited has made no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
- You agree that Filmhouse Limited may, at its discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale or offer for sale via this Website. Prices on this Website can vary at any time and include all state and local taxes, where applicable.
- Filmhouse Limited may use techniques designed to identify fraudulent activities on the Website, such as fraudulent credit card use. If any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase on the Website, you should notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. Filmhouse Limited shall not be liable for any such unauthorized use.
- It is the user's responsibility to enter their movie club details before completion of the transaction to purchase tickets. This includes, but is not restricted to, benefits offered to members of all Tiers of Filmhouse Loyalty Clubs. Filmhouse Limited shall not be held liable for movie club rewards with any online transactions where you have entered incorrect details.
- Other Event tickets
- Each ticket purchased from us is intended to be a revocable license to attend the event to which the ticket pertains only and will not enable you to attend any other event.
- Each ticket purchased from us is intended to be a revocable license to attend the event to which the ticket pertains only and will not enable you to attend any other event.
- Filmhouse Limited merely acts as an agent for the providers, promoters and organizers of events ("Event Organizers"). Filmhouse Limited sells tickets to you and collects payment from you on behalf of such Event Organizers. You are buying each ticket from the relevant Event Organizer and not from Filmhouse Limited. You are therefore contracting with the Event Organizer and your rights and obligations under the Ticket Terms are enforceable against and by such Event Organizer only. These Terms and Conditions are however, enforceable against you and by you. Event Organizers may refuse admission to events, alter the program or seating arrangements for events, or even postpone or cancel events in certain circumstances. Filmhouse Limited cannot accept any liability should any of the aforementioned occur.
- Filmhouse Limited does not determine or control ticket prices or seating availability. There may be many agents selling the Tickets referring to the same seating inventory. Tickets for popular events may therefore sell out quickly.
- Filmhouse Limited may, in its discretion, limit your purchase of tickets to a specified number of tickets for any event (the "ticket limit") to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. In such event we will not be obliged to supply you any tickets in excess of the relevant ticket limit.
- Filmhouse Limited Movie tickets purchased from 3rd party shall not enable you benefit in any manner from the Filmhouse Loyalty Clubs.