- SUBSCRIPTION AND GENERAL TERMS/CONDITIONS
- MEMBERSHIP AND BENEFITS
- Filmhouse+ Club
- Filmhouse+ Club SILVER
- Filmhouse+ Club PLATINUM
- MEMBERSHIP TERMS
- FAIR USAGE POLICY
- DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GOVERNING LAW
- BINDING ARBITRATION
- CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
- Members of the Program agree to these terms and conditions (“Agreement”), as published and subject to periodic update at filmhouseng.com/filmhouse-club-terms. This Agreement replaces all previously published information, and Members have the responsibility to check for any updates. If this Agreement is updated, any changes will apply to all Members, including Members enrolled before FilmHouse Cinemas posts the updated text, except as may be prohibited by law. FilmHouse Cinemas may change this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect rewards and benefits earned before such changes.
- By subscribing to the Filmhouse+ Club, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined. Subscription to the Filmhouse+ Club could be made to either of the Silver or Platinum plans for a period of 30 days or a year in one cycle with an option for automatic renewal. List of benefits that accrue to each tier are detailed on this page -www.filmhouseng.com/filmhouse-club
- Automatic Renewal /Billing Cycle. Access to Filmhouse+ Club rewards and services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the platform, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific subscription date indicated on your "Account/Profile" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you sign-up for the service.
- The member who created the Filmhouse+ Club account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Subscription Owner") has sole access, benefit and control over the Filmhouse+ Club account and the Filmhouse+ Club ready devices that are used to access loyalty rewards and benefits, is responsible for any activity that occurs through the Filmhouse+ Club account. As the subscription owner, you are responsible for the total security of all possible access to your account and profile through any device including the security to the access of your mode of payment. As well as updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on a temporary suspension to protect you, Filmhouse+ Club or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- By enrolling in the Program, Members agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other Program communications, unless expressly disallowed as a profile preference. Members will be asked to provide an email address, contact number, name, and preferred theatre to receive benefits and reward notifications. We expect Members to submit and maintain accurate and current user information in connection with their Memberships. Members can change their account information by (i) updating Member profile data through an authenticated Filmhouse+ Club account, (ii) requesting an update from a Filmhouse+ Club team member of any participating FilmHouse Cinema or (iii) calling the participating cinemas. We cannot assume any, and disclaim all, liability for correspondence, mail or e-mail that is lost, delayed or misdirected.
- Membership is valid at participating FilmHouse Cinema locations. Membership is open to individuals who are 12 years of age or older. If a Member is between 12 and the age of majority in his/her state or jurisdiction, the Member, by enrolling in the Program, acknowledges that he/she has obtained permission to do so from a parent or legal guardian. FilmHouse Cinemas does not knowingly collect information about individuals under 12 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian or other person and become aware of information collected from an individual under 12 years of age, please contact FilmHouse Cinemas immediately.
- Membership accounts, benefits, special offers, and rewards (i) are NONTRANSFERABLE, except to a new membership account for the same member in any case, (ii) specifically, Filmhouse+ Club LOYALTY TICKETS cannot be accumulated in any instance, nor can they be transferred, swapped, exchanged for cash, or offered as gifts (iii) have no cash value and are not gift cards or gift certificates, (iv) may not be offered for resale, and (v) are not redeemable for cash under any circumstance. Accumulated rewards and special offers do not constitute property of the Member, nor are accumulated rewards and special offers transferable by the Member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise. Rewards, special offers, tier cost, and other benefits of the Program may be taxable to the Member where required by law. Rewards may not be used toward the purchase of FilmHouse Cinema gift cards.
- Entities or persons using the Program for profit and or other unscrupulous reason(s) are not eligible to become or remain Members or to redeem the rewards for the benefit of third parties. Abuse of the Program, including failure to follow this Agreement, may result in cancellation of the Member’s Account, future disqualification from participation and forfeiture of all rewards, benefits and special offers accrued, in addition to other remedies available to us under applicable law. In connection with the enforcement of any provision of this Agreement governing the Program, FilmHouse Cinemas reserves the right to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary and will be entitled to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs as allowed by applicable law.
- Members have the right to cancel their Filmhouse+ Club Membership at any time. If a Filmhouse+ Club Silver Club Member cancels his/her Membership, such Member may elect to move to the Filmhouse+ Club Platinum Club tier or be removed from the Program in its entirety.
- Members have a right to cancel by: Presenting their Filmhouse+ Club account number at Guest Service information desk of participating Filmhouse Cinema location or by completing the process on the Filmhouse+ Club mobile App or website. Filmhouse Cinemas reserves the right to terminate a Membership, including any associated accounts, without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion, including, without limitation, abusive, vulgar, or offensive behavior by the Filmhouse+ Club member, or any member of the Club member’s party, towards any Filmhouse Cinema employee or other guest of Filmhouse Cinemas, and our belief that continued use of such Membership would violate any provision of this Agreement or applicable law, or would otherwise be harmful to our interests. In the event of any such termination by Filmhouse Cinemas existing rewards and benefits will be valid until stated expiration date, unless earned rewards were a result of fraudulent behavior. Rewards and special discounts earned through fraudulent behavior will be forfeited. Examples of fraudulent behavior that may result in Membership cancellation include, but are not limited to
- Multiple location redemption by different individuals on a single Filmhouse+ Club account or other unscrupulous single account usage by multiple users
- Attempt(s) to exchange or re-sell redemption benefits for cash
- Making purchases either online, through Filmhouse+ Club or third-party vendors, or at the cinema and then refunding in an attempt to inflate spending or transactions on a Member’s account and
- Posting Member directed promotional offers or coupons, or an account number on websites or reproducing for use by third parties or public websites. We may terminate or alter any or all of the benefits available under the Program at any time with or without notice. In the event of our termination of the Program, at our election we may maintain Membership benefits until expiration of special offers.
Filmhouse+ Club memberships may be closed and/or rewards reverted due to technical and or operational issues that may arise. This would include but is not limited to any type of electronic malfunctions or human error on behalf of Filmhouse Cinemas Associates. Filmhouse Cinemas will, to the best of its ability, attempt to rectify any accounts that were closed due to any of these reasons and reapply any outstanding rewards or points existing at the time the issue arose. Members may be provided with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of the Member website at Filmhouseng.com. Each Member has the responsibility for the use of his/her own password and username to gain access to the Filmhouse+ Club website page we will have no responsibility for Member’s inability to access such restricted portions of such website if Member has lost or forgotten username, password or other necessary code. Members can request a password reset be emailed to them at Filmhouseng.com/filmhouse-club From time to time, Members may be eligible for sweepstakes, contests or other special promotions. Participation in such events shall be subject to the terms, conditions and rules published at the time of such event and applicable laws.
- The subscription entitles Members to the following rewards, special offers, and other Membership benefits.
- All membership subscription benefits are detailed on this page: www.filmhouseng.com/ filmhouse-club
- Subscribing to Filmhouse+ Club also gives access to special promotions and rewards which are only accessible to subscribed members of Filmhouse+ Club
Ineligible Purchases. The following purchases or products are NOT eligible toward earning points or redemption of rewards:
- Filmhouse pre-paid discount, bulk or exchange tickets, Show Snack Coupons, passes or free admissions of any sort, subscriptions (including Movie Pass) or other discounted or bulk purchase items, either at the time of purchase OR time of redemption.
- In conjunction with the use of a FREE box office or concession offer/pass.
- Initial purchase of gift cards; gift cards are eligible toward earning rewards upon REDEMPTION at Filmhouse Cinema locations but NOT upon initial purchase.
- Tips given to Filmhouse Cinema employees.
- Auditorium, foyer or screen rental fees.
- Tickets or concessions purchased for a group or an organization via auditorium/foyer/screen buyout or otherwise.
- Ticket purchases that are refunded
- Purchases made at third party websites
- Purchases made at a sublet space within a Filmhouse Cinema
- Sales tax
- Charitable donations or charitable products sold at Filmhouse Cinema locations.
Rewards have no cash value. All earned rewards and benefits are valid for until the end of each 30-day cycle and can be renewed for another 30-day cycle except otherwise stated in this document from date of issuance at which time they will expire. A Member may redeem his/her earned benefits and rewards online at Filmhouseng.com and at participating Filmhouse Cinema locations.
Birthday Gift: If a Member provided a date of birth, a “birthday gift” may be automatically loaded onto the account during the birthday month that is entered into the Member’s profile. Filmhouse+ Club members may receive a special reward depending on whether on which tier they are subscribed to. Offer is valid only for month of the member’s birthday after which time it will expire. The birthday gift will be redeemed automatically on purchase of tickets online or at participating Filmhouse Cinema locations by presenting the Filmhouse+ Club profile/account ID on the Filmhouse+ Club App.
- Filmhouse+ Club members will receive up to 15% discount on retail purchases at participating cinemas every day of the week and access to Unlimited movie tickets, which is valid from Mondays – Fridays depending of the subscription level. (i.e. movie ticket redemptions are accessible only for the identifiable subscribed member. As the member cannot be in multiple screens at the same time, tickets are only accessible to no more than one movie show at a time). Discounts do not apply to any discounted product or service and group purchases and group discounts do not apply.
- Other Benefits: From time to time, Filmhouse Cinemas, at its discretion, may offer additional benefits and events to its Club Members. For example,
- At any given time Filmhouse Cinemas may sponsor sweepstakes. Each sweepstakes will have its own set of terms and conditions; Filmhouse employees and family members are not eligible to win. Depending on the sweepstakes, Filmhouse Club members may receive automatic entry with each use of their account number.
- At any given time Filmhouse Cinemas may host a special Filmhouse+ Club Member’s only movie screening at select Cinemas. In order to take part when a screening becomes available, Members must be opted in to receive email notifications. If selected to participate, Members will be notified of these screenings via email. Members are required to confirm attendance within a stated period, to be indicated in the email. Failure to confirm within this period gives Filmhouse Cinemas will have the right to withdraw invitation and provide to another Club member.
- At any given time Filmhouse Cinemas may provide Filmhouse Club Members with limited time offers on movie tickets and concession products. These offers will have its own set of terms and conditions and will not be eligible to be combined with other promotional offers or Filmhouse+ Club benefits (i.e. discounts and upgrades etc.).
- Filmhouse+ Club Account Number/Member Card; Expiration. To be eligible for membership benefits, your account number/Club Card must be
- Presented when purchasing tickets at the box office,
- Entered when prompted at our in tills, (iii) entered into the appropriate area of
- Filmhouseng.com/filmhouse-club or
- Presented at the concession stand when purchasing concession products. It is the Member’s responsibility to present the account number/club card in condition to be entered at the time of the transaction.
To earn or apply benefits, the Membership account must be active at the time of purchase. Members will NOT be credited retroactively for purchases made without an active Membership account presented at the time of purchase.
Filmhouse Cinemas is not responsible for the use or redemption of rewards from an account that has been lost, stolen, or otherwise used without Member’s permission.
All rewards are the property of Filmhouse Cinemas.
Upon the entry of Filmhouse+ Club; the member’s account is inaccessible due but not limited to technical and or software system failures and or if the Member has lost sign-in details the Filmhouse+ Club, Filmhouse Cinemas will not be held responsible for missed transaction entries into the member’s account. Filmhouse Cinemas reserves the right to resolve any technical errors or glitches as it deems best.Refunds
Please visit www.filmhouseng.com for full refund policy and questions.Filmhouse+ SILVER CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The Membership for the Filmhouse+ Club Silver tier is subject to the relevant payment of subscription fees for the Filmhouse+ Club. Filmhouse+ Club members may cancel membership at any time as described above in Paragraph 1(f) and subscription gives access to rewards and benefits for a 30-day cycle only. Filmhouse+ Silver tier members gain access to a library of video on demand content with an option of 1 free month worth of video content viewing with an annual subscription fee payment.Filmhouse+ PLATINUM CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The Membership for the Filmhouse+ Club Platinum tier is subject to the relevant payment of subscription fees on the Filmhouse+ Club. Filmhouse+ Club members may cancel membership at any time as described above in Paragraph 1(f) and subscription gives access to rewards and benefits for a 30-day cycle only. Filmhouse+ Platinum tier members gain access to a library of video on demand content with an option of 2 free months’ worth of video content viewing with an annual subscription fee payment.Filmhouse+ Club Terms
The Filmhouse+ Club Membership term is unlimited as long as the account stays in an active status. Filmhouse+ Club reserves the right to cancel the account after 2 years (24 consecutive months) of inactivity.Fair Usage Policy
Filmhouse Cinemas strives to give guests the best, unhindered experience possible. As such, we want to ensure that 3rd parties do not have any type of access to your benefits as a Filmhouse+ subscriber.
- Filmhouse+ subscribers may be required to present a valid means of photographic identification (ID) at any cinema location before loyalty tickets and other loyalty benefits can be redeemed (printed).
- Filmhouse+ subscribers have a cap of four movie tickets per day
- Of these four tickets, they can only redeem one ticket at a time. Each subsequent ticket can only be redeemed at the end of the showtime of the movie previously redeemed by the loyalty member. For example, Demi - a loyalty member - redeems a ticket for 10am on Tuesday. The next time she can redeem her loyalty ticket (on the same day) is by waiting till the end of the 10am show.
- Loyalty tickets can only be redeemed one at a time and only by the holder of the profile / loyalty account.
- The unlimited movie tickets are redeemable and accessible only between Monday and Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Filmhouse+ subscribers cannot redeem or order tickets that have overlapping times. One movie must start and end before the next movie redeemed starts.
- The earliest date for ticket redemption is the day before the movie showtime of the Filmhouse+ subscriber’s movie choice.
- While loyalty members have access to discounts on concessions, not all concessions may apply.
- Your Filmhouse+ subscription gives you access to an online movie streaming library which are limited to the number of movies uploaded to this library. Other online movie may require a fee payment.
- All redemptions of Filmhouse+ benefits are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Use of the program and any of its associated benefits is at member’s sole risk. The membership benefits are provided only on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Filmhouse Cinemas and all of its affiliates, directors, officers and agents (collectively "membership providers") expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Membership providers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if membership provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the program or any benefits thereof; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered via the use of the program; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of member’s program data; or (iv) any other matter relating to the program.Governing Law
This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria without regard to conflict of law principles.Dispute Resolution
The Parties hereby agree to use every effort and endeavour to settle amicably any dispute claim, controversy, disagreement and/or difference of whatever nature (‘Dispute’) arising out of or in connection with this document. To this end, the disputing party shall promptly appoint representatives who shall meet and attempt to resolve any dispute with the other party and any dispute which cannot be resolved amicably shall be resolved by arbitration using the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act Cap A18 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.Acknowledgment
This Agreement, including all documents referenced herein, represents the entire understanding between us and any user of the Program with respect to the Program and supersedes any other agreements, statements or representations. Headings used in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not affect the meaning of any terms. Any user of any portion of the Filmhouse+ Club program is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement.Changes to the Agreement
We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice or liability by posting a revised Agreement on the Member Program website located at Filmhouseng.com. Any change shall take effect immediately upon posting, unless otherwise provided. You may view the current version of this Agreement at any time online at Filmhouseng.com/. You may also obtain a copy at any participating Filmhouse location.